Sunday, August 28, 2005

Conversation with a Blog Spammer

"

"What do you think about Victoria's juvenile justice policy of diverting young offenders out of the formal justice system?"
"Wow! Excellent, man. You are really smart. I have just the site for you. It's about shoes. Pretty much shoe related. Stop by if you get time. Thanks!"

"If you were living back then, would you have signed up for the First World War?"
"I'm a really big fan of this blog. It's awesome. Where do you get your ideas? Well, I won't keep you long. Have a look at my site, too!"

"Gee, I wonder what can be done about the conflict in the Middle East"
"Real estate in that area is getting really expensive. Did you know that 10% of all people who talk about statistics are 50% more likely to be speaking hyperbolically? If you want to find out how to get the best deal for your home and future properties, maybe my website could be of help! Keep it up!"

"So, upwards of 'none', how much caffiene would you say is a healthy amount?
"OMG! I wish my blog was as cool as yours. Keep up the good work. P.S. My website is about all kinds of stuff, it's not an advertisement or anything. By the way, go Pepsi!"

"Do you think child molesters released from gaol should be able to live amongst a community that doesn't know of his offences? It's a bit of a moral quagmire"
"Awesome effort. Trying hard is the most important thing! If you'd like to read more about Jesus, check out my blog! I make an awesome effort also"

"

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Go Pepsi
Go Pepsi
Go Pepsi
Go Pepsi
Go Pepsi
Go Pepsi
Go Pepsi
Go Pepsi
Go Pepsi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home