Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Inappropriate lines in otherwise harmless commercials




"Now, the only thing I'll be scraping is aborted fetuses"
- In a dental health commercial about the dangers of scratching teeth and gums.

"Really show your Muslim neighbours their religion stinks!"
- In a commercial for Christmas decorations.

"I can't wait for the footy season to begin. It allow times for my bruises to heal before Derryn gives me some new ones"
- In a commercial for the coming football season.

"I can't wait for the footy season to begin. It allows me to sublimate my repressed homosexuality"
- In a commcerical for the coming football season.

"The beer of choice for rioting rednecks in New South Wales"
- In a commercial for beer.

"Be the envy of all your unimaginative and vacuous friends!"
- In a commercial for an Australian Idol contestant's album.

"Our planes almost never get hijacked and flown into buildings"
- In a commercial for a popular airline.

"See the sites! Taste the food! Feel the noose!"
- In a commercial for Tourism Singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home