Friday, September 09, 2005

Carbon 14 Dating Service: Scientifically Verified for Love!

"
Lonely? Single? In an unfulfilling relationship? We just might have the thing for you!

Tell me, have you ever just asked yourself "Boy, I feel like I was born in the wrong century"? Or perhaps "I just wasn't made for these times"? Or "I'm really looking for somebody much older than me"? Well, fret not, dear lurve-lovers, for Carbon-14 Dating is just the thing for you!

Carbon-14 Dating is an exciting new dating technique that far surpasses our competitors. AND we have science on our side! Science!


Just look at this diagram! Isn't that just the sexiest thing in a millenium?

Ladies, you know OUR men will be mature! And, guys, what could be hotter than an accurately dated specimen? Or speci-woman. If that's your thing!

Carbon-14 Dating is scientifically proven to be great for dating! And we can accurately pick the date for you! Within 40, 000 years! 40, 000 years of LOVE that is!


Just check out this sexy man. He knows about Carbon-14 Dating. He's guaranteed to love you. And ladies, he's single and close to his family!

So, if you'd like to go on a Carbon-14 Date, just call our Professor of Love, Dr. Finklestein on 1902-Pi (to 16 places).

"

3 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Thanks man. Glad you thought it was as funny as I did.

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

He sure is. Who wouldn't want to be ripped like Jesus (pronounced 'Yeah-soos')?

Dudes, come on. This is the funniest pun-joke you will ever see. It's ok. You're allowed to 'LOL'.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Ok, so it's Monday November 7, 2005. I just want to say that I think this post is vastly underrated. I pat myself on the back for it ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home