Friday, May 06, 2005

Politican Has Full Support of Dedicated Sycophants

"

State Minister for Catalepsy Strom Thwaites today unveiled his new ‘Whole Lotta Good Stuff’ campaign today, with the complete and utter support of his board of Yes-men. Egged on by cries of ‘Woo, yeah! Go Strommy!’ from Thwaite’s sycophantic team every time he outlined a point, the former backbencher said he felt ‘pretty damn confident’ that the campaign will be a success.
‘I have the support of my board of lackeys and they tell me that this policy initiative is the best thing they’ve ever seen’ Thwaites said. ‘So, of course I’m looking forward to implementation. It will be a vindication of everything I and the spineless sucker-fish that attach themselves to me have worked at for the last 6 months’.

Thwaites' remora-like advisors toed the party line when asked about their boss’ chance at success. ‘There is no doubt that the Whole Lotta Good Stuff campaign will be the biggest, most important event in history’ said Greg Kepman, IT consultant. ‘The man is a God’ added the toady Reggie Zielman, of Thwaites' High Fives Plus sector for accelerated arse-licking, currently up for promotion.

This is not the first time such a team has been supportive of their employer. The underlings of former Health Minister Jack Davien were equally enthusiastic when he drafted the ‘Nothing in particular’ legislation. Davien’s boot lickers were firmly behind the MP all the way until the Bill sunk like concrete galoshes.

Despite this troubled history with a board of brown-nosers, Thwaites is not fazed. 'I searched far and wide to find the most mindless team of retards on earth to form my advisory council' said the Minister. 'I have complete and utter faith in their ability to parrot me'. The Whole Lotta Good Stuff campaign begins tomorrow, unless Thwaites wants to change it - which his board is also fine with.

"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home