Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Guy Spends Entire Day Thinking About What to Write in Blog

"
A guy spent his whole day thinking about the possible topics he could write on in his web-log today. Area man Heidegger Romani told this paper that he was having a hard time with the demands of constant creativity. The author of the ‘You can’t spell musing without “us”’ blog said he had ‘no freaking idea’ what his new entry could be and worried throughout the day how this writer’s block might put a damper on his reputation.
‘In the blogging community, I’m known for my daily or twice-daily entries on topics as diverse as how much I hate my family to the trace elements of faecal matter found on toothbrushes!’ said the former IT student. ‘It’s a known fact that I’m a safe bet for a night’s worth of good reading. I’m actually pretty worried’
So far the 22 year old has weighed up his blogging choices, but he keeps drawing blanks. ‘Over breakfast I thought about writing on how funny pedometers are and how the name sounds like a measurement device for child molesters’ Romani said. ‘I decided against it because that joke’s way too good to give away for free. I’ll save it for my stand up routine’
In our exclusive interview with the aspiring online-star, ‘Rocking’ Romani said he had only ever experienced this kind of creative block before. ‘I was trying to come up with a parody title for the film Miss Congeniality. All I could come up with was Miss Congenitallyawfulitanyofcrap. Which was pretty good, but not up to the high standards my readers expect of me.’
While Romani had been nervous all day, he said he now feels confident he’ll come up with something before the day’s end. When asked what he thinks he'll actually come up with for tonight's entry, Romani replied ‘Oh, I’ll think of something.’

"

1 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

that guy sure has got alot of time to do such stuffs..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home