Sunday, April 10, 2005

Confessions of a Teenage Female Blogger

"OMG!!! He spoke to me today! I canNOT believe it. He is sooo cute I want to cry.I really hope he accepts my invite to the Deb. Aw, who am I kidding? He'll never want to go out with me. Even if he did I'd never manage to gather the courage to ask him.Stupid system! Why can't the GUYS ask the girls out? I'm just a nothing. At least I have you guys, my faithful journal-readers, right guys? Please post comments to confirm that you're still out there to support me. I really need it seriously. Is this getting boring to read? I haven't used proper paragraphs and it must be really hard to read. I'm SO sorry guys. I guess I'm just a fucking idiot, like everyone says. Wait a sec, I'm going to put on some Marilyn Manson. I love this song. It reminds me of last week. 'I hope that we die holding hands, always'. Oh great, now I'm crying. I really didn't want this to happen tonight. I'm gonna write a poem about it (the Him situation!). Here goes:

Shattered Dreams
Reflecting in the shards of broken mirror
That lie beneath my toes
As it mingles with the blood
From the wound it cut in me
The confounding flesh that I must live in
The scar promises me a new way of life
Yet all I see at the end of the day
Is a bandaid on my wrist
And tears in my eyes
And as I stare into that broken mirror
I hate what I see
And the cycle continues...

What do you think guys??? Is it all right? I tried REALLY hard on this one. I think it is especially realistic because I almost DID cut my wrist recently. I had to have some control over my own life and body (LOL Actually I don't know what this means exactly but I read it somewhere and it spoke right to me). In fact it was just after I last spoke to HIM. Fucking bastard. WHY won't he love me? I'm level headed and smart and loving and poetic! OMG that sounded really conceited didn't it?
Maybe I should stop putting on make up, especially around my eyes. Guys are always saying that they like girls without too much makeup. But TYPICAL, they are all liars anyway. He wouldn't even know the difference between normal makeup and corpsepaint.They only go for the ones like that...I won't say her name but SHE KNOWS WHO SHE IS....blonde bitchy girls who make others' (ie ME) lives hell.

I'm too sad to type anymore. SOZ. "

4 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Law? Why's that? So I can sue Jimeoin :P?

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Hey, don't disillusion me! Yeah, I guess a BA will give me the satisfaction of knowing a whole bunch of stuff but not the job prospects and...other important stuff that I'm still idealisitic enough to ignore for now. Actually, I'm banking on my Crim major helping do some kind of work in crime prevention, social service..and stuff.

What did you study when you did your BA?

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

An anthropology major? Are you joking? A kindred spirit after all. Well, you learn something every day.
I agree, my anthropology major will be close to useless too.

Is the other major something that embarrasses you? It's ok, I'll be here to listen when you're ready to share :P

As far as Law being practical, from the stories I've heard Law is hell and even if I was eligible to do it, I wouldn't. Cocksuckers, each and every one.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

Well, I can't argue with that. I was speaking figuratively of course.

I hope you enjoyed anthropology.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home