Thursday, October 28, 2004

Self-reminder

Since I don't want that ARIA post being the most recent thing anymore, and I still don't quite 'get' this blogging thing, I will put my sporadic posting to good use and remind myself of what I have to do over the next week or so.

November 1. - Evolution of Consciousness essay due.
November 4. - Correctional theory and practice test due.
November 8. - Social order and Social Change essay due.
(November 9. - Halo 2 comes out)
November 25. Sociology of Crime and Deviance exam.

All of this probably requires I know a little bit more about the following: Foucault, Durkheim, Weber, Marx, Bourdieu/subcultural theory, postmodernism/poststructuralism, Symbolic Interactionism, Ethnomethodology, Phenomenology, Donald, Calvin, Edelman, Deacon, Darwin, Dawkins, Dennett, Feely and Simons, Braithwaite, ethnographies relating to globalization and the introduction of money into local cultures.

Not tonight though. I'm seeing Missy Higgins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home