Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Can a shawl be sexy?

Had a coffee date with T (apparently it's customary to speak in code when writing about real people) but we drank hot chocolate. Had I not my empiricism I would doubt that she actually exists, such is her flawlessness.

Topics discussed: what an IT course actually entails (still not clear); worst pick-up line ever used on her (predictably she never knows when one is being used);she is sick of ulterior motives (or something); I should give her singing lessons, apparently; she wants to see me perform, possibly only with GGAB; she didn't watch the grand final and had no point of reference for my David Hobson semi-link.

Topics whirring through my mind: how is she making that shawl work?; hopefully she'll say something stupid and reassure me that she is not perfect; 'enigmatic eyes' and body language; women with accents are 100% sexier than those without; I have no idea what to make of any of it.

Perhaps she would like Mack and Mabel, which I'm seeing soon.

Smiles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home